The following "Timeless Tips" were originally targeted at first-year officials, but we believe all officials can benefit from these nuggets of wisdom. Enjoy.
1. You learn how to better express yourself so others understand exactly what you mean.
2. You\'re going to get yelled at.
3. You\'re going to spend more than you think on the uniform.
4. During the offseason, you use vacation time to attend camps â€" and enjoy it.
5. You become a better planner because you must prepare for traffic and weather to get changed in time for a pregame conference with your partner(s).Read More